The Cerebral Palsy Foundation is a consolidation of our current Trust and Foundation. The Cerebral Palsy Foundation supports research, services, equipment and other initiatives that benefit clients of The Centre for Cerebral Palsy.
The Cerebral Palsy Foundation's vision is to create better lives for people with cerebral palsy in Western Australia.
We aim to:
- To be recognised by the donor community and other stakeholders as a leading organisation suitable for bequests and other donations.
- To foster strong, long term collaborative relationships with our donors.
- To generate capital and revenue for the purpose of expanding the assets of the Foundation and granting of funds.
- To consider submissions for initiatives that encourage innovation and benefit people with cerebral palsy
- To safeguard the assets of the foundation through prudent investment strategies, exemplary governance and accountability practices